Just pushed the red button on v0.1 of XFBehaviors. This version has some improvements:
- Added a new behavior: EffectsBehavior.
- Refactorized BindableProperty to use a different constructor, generic one is marked as obsolete in Xamarin.Forms 2.1.
- Updated to use Xamarin.Forms 2.1 pre2.
- Added new sample about how to use EffectsBehavior.
- Enabled compiled XAML for Sample App.
The new EffectsBehavior is a good way of being able to add effects to your controls without need to do it in code, doing it directly on your XAML. It has two properties:
EffectsGroupName, where you can put the
ResolutionGroupName given to your effects, and
EffectName, to put the name of the effect you want to use:
Easy and without need to use code behind to add new effects. As a plus, i made a little basic BorderEffect to showcase the behavior.
With this version i generated a release mode NuGet package ready to use in your applications, so you don't need to download the code and compile or include in your projects. Take a look at it at NuGet:
You can find the updated source code in GitHub:
If you would like to see any new behavior or need help, don't hesitate contacting us posting a comment.